- Translation prices
Information about prices of services You can get by sending request or call to our employees.
We understand that every translation project is different, so the price depend on the specification and amount of text.
Price list for written translations offered by LK Translation
| Latvian||5.00 EUR|
| Russian||5.00 EUR|
| English||7.00 EUR|
| German||8.00 EUR|
| Polish||9.50 EUR|
| Lithuanian||10.00 EUR|
| Estonian||14.00 EUR|
| Spanish||13.00 EUR|
| Italian||13.00 EUR|
| French||13.00 EUR|
| Czech||15.00 EUR|
| Slovak||15.00 EUR|
| Danish||16.00 EUR|
| Norwegian||16.50 EUR|
| Swedish||16.50 EUR|
| Finnish||19.00 EUR|
| Chinese||20.00 EUR|
| Arabic||20.00 EUR|
- Prices are displayed in EUR and apply to a standard page (1800 characters including spaces, or 250 words) excluding VAT
- Depending on the complexity of the text, may be applied an extra charge.
Pricing regarding other languages – on request.
Price and the combination on request!
LK Translation also offers oral translations, over the years we have accumulated enough experience to help you or your company at various seminars, conferences or business meetings.
We offer different languages to specify the combination of languages and costs. Contact us with confidence!
||Price, EUR(excluding VAT)
||10.00 EUR (for each additional document 6.00 EUR)
|Notarisation of a copy
||5.00 EUR for each additional page
|Translation agency certification
||5.00 EUR (per document)
|Typing of a handwritten text
||50% of the price of translation
||50% of the project cost
Price depends on the following factors:
- Complexity of the text - (how technically complex is text field, medicine,law, etc.;
- Delivery time - (Interpreter can translate a certain number of pages in one day, of course everything depends on the specifics of the text, and this amount may vary. If you need a quick translation, price will increase);
- If the translation is smaller than a standard page * , price is set per page cost;
- If you need translation with Notarial certification, the original document must be submitted to LK Translation. Translations are sewn on to the original document or a copy of the document. A sworn notary can certify copies and translations of documents.